Hey guys! I can’t believe that August is here and July has ended. Happy belated birthday to Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling! I hope they had a wonderful, magical birthday!
Anyways today is going to be a busy day where I work and I am not ready! 😂 But at least autumn/fall is almost here!
My plans for this month (besides work)
- Begin writing stories again
- Hopefully go on some kind of adventure
- Spray paint my new book shelf
- Get as many books as I can!
Well hopefully I can get that done this month! Everyone have a great August and a great day!
Stay Humble and Beautiful
Hey guys! I know I have been away and I am sorry about that. I will give you some updates!
- Our New Place! My mom and I have found a place and it is awesome! Now, like with every rental, we found some bad things but it’s been mostly good things. I like that the place is huge and we have three bedrooms so my sister can come and stay with us! Now also we have 4 dogs! But we will only have three when my aunt comes back and gets her dog. Thank god we have a yard for all these dogs! Anyways it’s a good house.
- POKEMON GO! Now you all know, well if you play Pokemon Go, about the new app that came out like two weeks ago and I am addicted! My friends and I have been playing it and going to the park and downtown and just a lot of walking around. I think it is so fun and so good for people who want to get outside and just find Pokemon and lose weight. I like that it’s helping people get out there and talk to other people who are playing it. Now already it has been getting a bad rap, just like with any other new thing, but I don’t think it’s bad at all. People are just idiots and I really hope they don’t ruin it for people who are playing it right and safe. Anyways I just want to get a Growlithe, Pikachu, and a Gyradose. Those are my EVERYTHING Pokemon! XD
- Books: I have just finished reading Lindsey Stirling’s ‘The Only Pirate at the Party’ and I loved it! Now if you don’t know who she is, Lindsey Stirling is an electric violinist. She writes a lot of her own songs and also does a lot of covers for video game music and other things. Here’s a link to her Youtube channels: Lindsey Stirling Music & Lindsey Time give them both a view and see how you like her! Her Memoir is very good and it tells about her struggles with anorexia and anxiety. She also has alot of fun stuff in it and how she gets ready for tour! If you want to read it go out to wherever books are sold!
I got two new books as well: ‘Red Queen’ by Victoria Aveyard and ‘Follow Me’ by Ricky Dillon and I can’t wait to start reading them! 🙂
Anyways other than that I have just been working. I will talk to you guys next time!
Stay Humble and Beautiful ❤
Heys guys! Sorry for not posting so much! Let me give you some updates!
I have been on vacation from work since the 14th and I don’t go back until the 24th. My mom and I have been looking for a place to live. We just feel it’s right to live together. It’ll help with costs and just a whole bunch of stuff.
It has been hard finding a place in Jonesboro though. We ave looked at at least 13 places and NOTHING! Places are either to expensive or don’t allow pets. Some places haven’t been good looking or in the bad part of the neigborhood.
Now I am not a picky person. I have lived in places you would be surprised to hear about, but I at least want a decent looking house in a neigborhood where I’m not going to hear a gunshot every night. We also don’t want to get rid of our dogs. I’m keeping my aunts dog until she gets back from somewhere and I have my dog and my mom has two dogs.
It’s been stressful and difficult. We have almost everything of my aunts put in storage until she gets back and finds her own place. There are just some boxes left and stuff.
I have been praying to God that we find a place. We’ve been looking in the paper and the internet. But I believe we’ll find something!
Anyways I apolagize for all the complaining. Other than that everything’s been great. So how has y’alls June gone so far?
Until next time!
Stay Humble and Beautiful!
Hey guys! It’s been a while huh? Sorry about that, I’ve just been busy with work and other personal matters.
Now I am in the middle of looking for my own apartment right now. It’s gonna be tough but I know I can do it!
I do have a review of Marzia Bisognin’s book ‘Dream House’. It was a very good read. It’s mostly a mystery/thriller novel. It’s about this girl named Amathyst and she stumbles onto this house that is basically her dream house. That’s all I’m going to tell! If you want to read it then I suggest you buy it or borrow from a friend who may have it!
Anyway a just thought I would update you guys on some things.
–Stay Humble and Beautiful
Hey guys! Well another month has come and gone. So let me tell you about a couple of things I did and liked in April and some things I’ll be doing in May. Shall we? We shall!
In April I:
- Did a little bit more work with my instant pic camera
- Discovered the app Musical.ly now I know that this app has been around for a while, but I just started using it and I am addicted! If you have it and want to follow me my username is: alexisbciepiela. I’m not a pro yet but I am trying!
- Other than that I didn’t really buy anything new excpet for a shirt.
In May I will be:
- Going to the Memphis zoo with my friends! I am so excited! I haven’t been in years! We are going near the end of May but that’s okay!
- Wedsneday I am going to my grandmas to eat dinner. She decided she wanted to make dinner for me, my mom, my aunt, and I guess whoever else is coming!
- My job is getting ready for invintory, which is a big pain in the butt! But it’ll be the beginning of May so we’ll get it over with soon. But for now everyone is getting ready for it and freaking out!
So yeah that’s all the updates I have. I hope to do something really exciting in the month of May. Maybe go somehwere I have never been or just try something new! We’ll have to wait and see!
I hope you guys are having a nice day where you are!
Stay Humble and Beautiful
Hey guys! As you know I got a Fuji film instax mini camera a couple months ago and let’s say I have been experamenting with it! I’m not perfect, by any means, but I think I will get better! I’m going to show you the pictures but first let me catch you up on something.
Yesterday was my friend Mellissa’s art gallery. She’s going to be graduating from college and her and some other art seniors had to put on an art gallery. It was amazing! Her artwork was fantastic as was a lot of the others!
This was my outfit. I didn’t take any pictures inside because I didn’t know you could honestly. But I don’t think they wouldve minded because there were a couple people were taking pictures. But there were some great art pices there and I am so proud of my friend! 🙂
Okay so for what you reall came for!
Now these aren’t all the pictures I have, these are from today!
This is my dog Bella and the puppies she had! ❤ (there are 4 puppies)
Now this isn’t from my instax camera. This is a house that’s across the street. It is sooo creepy! A man passed away inside. It was so awful and sad. My aunt and I were coming home when we saw the coroner’s van.
I love this one! It’s of a field that’s also across the street! ❤
Now I didn’t show some pics that I took of throughout the week! Here you go!
The one on the left is of the same field from above, the center is how the sun is captured in leaves! (which I love!) and the last was of a beautiful sunset!
Alright I think that’s it for now! I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and these pics! Hope you guys are having a great afternoon/night/morning wherever you are! ❤ Now it’s time for me to go eat some dinner! 😀
Oh and one more thing: Happy Earth Day! Come on guys we only have one planet to call home right now! We really need to start caring for it more! Not just on this day but everyday! ❤ 🙂
Stay Humble and Beautiful!
Hey guys! Sorry I haven’t blogged in a while! Been busy that’s all. But I thought I would catch you guys up on some things!
So Monday a couple things happened. 1. It was my Grandma’s birthday! 😀 I love my grandma and grandpa too. I didn’t get to go over to her house and celebrate because I had to work 😦 but I got her a mug that said ‘Wake Up and Be Fabulous’ on it and my mom said she loved it! Now the second thing is that my dog Bella had puppies that night! She had 5 but one didn’t make it sadly. She had two brown one’s and two black one’s all girls!
Now I also got my book I ordered in the mail the other night and I am sooo happy I got it!
It’s ‘Dream House’ by Marzia Bisognin A.K.A: CutiePieMarzia on Youtube! I love her video’s and she is just so cute! When she announced that she was writing a book I was soo happy! I am already three chapters in and I am liking it so far. It’s more of a mystery/thriller kind of vibe to it. If you want to see her videos go to this link: CutiePieMarzia Youtube Channel ❤
Other than that guys I’ve just been working! The weather sure could stay nice here, but when you live in Arkansas you get all four seasons in a week! Hahaha! Anyways hope you guys have a great afternoon/morning/night wherever you may be! ❤
-Stay Humble and Beautiful!