Happy New Year guys! I hope everyone was safe and rang in the New Year with loved ones last night! What is everyone’s new years resolutions? Do you believe in making them? I believe in reflecting what 2016 brought to you and has changed you and seeing how you can be a better person this year and beyond.
I don’t know if I want to tell my new years resolutions because I read somewhere that if you do then you don’t want to do them. But I will tell you what I want to do to make myself a better person. Okay is that resolution’s? Oh well!
- Learn to play the Ukulele
- Start making videos for my youtube channel
- Choose Happiness
- Get rid of any negativity in my life
- Blog More
- Be a better friend
- Travel somewhere
- Hopefully get my drivers licence
- Read More
- Do more photography
- Write More
Okay I think that’s just a few of them I’ve set for myself. I hope I will stick to them! 2017 is going to be a great year! It can be for you too! Just remember whatever happens this year don’t lose that hope and the power to be who you want to be that’s inside you. You are in charge of making your own happiness! ❤
Choose Happiness and Kindness!
Hey guys! Yes I know we are already three days into this month! I’m a terrible blogger! But none the less it is here and I am so happy! 😀 First off it’s finally fall and we will start seeing leaves change color soon! HALLOWEEN!!!! And it was my best friends birthday on the first of this month!
Now I know I didn’t blog a lot last month, but a lot happened and I just didn’t have time. I would tell you guys but it is personal family stuff and I hope you will understand. But anyways let’s get to the fun stuff!
Now I have a couple of book reviews that will be coming! I am excited to share them! Right now I am reading ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children’. I’ve only just started reading it, but I feel it’s going to be good. ❤
Now I don’t know what I will be for Halloween this year but maybe if you have ideas you can put them into the comments! I’m probably not going to go anywhere because I am a boring person ,LOL, but I still would love to dress up!
Okay guys that’s all I got for now! I hope you guys have a good night/afternoon/morning where ever you are!
Stay Humble and Beautiful ❤
Hey guys! Lately I have really been thinking about my future. I am 24 years old and I barely do anything besides work and come home. I really do want to pursue my dreams, but I can’t do that where I live now.
I really want to become a writer or a marriage and family therapist. I have went to college, but it lasted a year due to my math grades. I am planning on getting my drivers permit and then license soon, but first I have to learn to drive.
I know a lot of you will think “Well that’s easy, just learn to drive, it isn’t that hard.” but you see I am 4’7″ and, as funny as this may sound, my feet can just barely touch the pedals. So if I learn to drive I still need to get pedal extenders and they can be expensive.
But anyways I’m here to talk about my future plans. Once I do get my license, I want to move to Los Angeles, CA and go to a community college there so I can either be a better writer and someday an author or a marriage and family therapist. And also I would need to save money obviously.
Now I know what you’re thinking, “Everyone moves to L.A. to pursue their dreams and most of them don’t work out.” Well I believe if I tried hard enough I could pursue those dreams. The only obstacle is myself. I believe L.A. is my type of city and atmosphere. No I have never been, but I’ve watched a lot of youtubers who live there and a lot of them I relate to. L.A. just seems to work for them and I hope it will for me.
Anyways just thought I would let you all in on this thought I had. Hope everyone has a great day and a great weekend! 🙂
Stay Humble and Beautiful
Hey guys! I can’t believe that August is here and July has ended. Happy belated birthday to Harry Potter and J.K. Rowling! I hope they had a wonderful, magical birthday!
Anyways today is going to be a busy day where I work and I am not ready! 😂 But at least autumn/fall is almost here!
My plans for this month (besides work)
- Begin writing stories again
- Hopefully go on some kind of adventure
- Spray paint my new book shelf
- Get as many books as I can!
Well hopefully I can get that done this month! Everyone have a great August and a great day!
Stay Humble and Beautiful
Hey guys! I know I have been away and I am sorry about that. I will give you some updates!
- Our New Place! My mom and I have found a place and it is awesome! Now, like with every rental, we found some bad things but it’s been mostly good things. I like that the place is huge and we have three bedrooms so my sister can come and stay with us! Now also we have 4 dogs! But we will only have three when my aunt comes back and gets her dog. Thank god we have a yard for all these dogs! Anyways it’s a good house.
- POKEMON GO! Now you all know, well if you play Pokemon Go, about the new app that came out like two weeks ago and I am addicted! My friends and I have been playing it and going to the park and downtown and just a lot of walking around. I think it is so fun and so good for people who want to get outside and just find Pokemon and lose weight. I like that it’s helping people get out there and talk to other people who are playing it. Now already it has been getting a bad rap, just like with any other new thing, but I don’t think it’s bad at all. People are just idiots and I really hope they don’t ruin it for people who are playing it right and safe. Anyways I just want to get a Growlithe, Pikachu, and a Gyradose. Those are my EVERYTHING Pokemon! XD
- Books: I have just finished reading Lindsey Stirling’s ‘The Only Pirate at the Party’ and I loved it! Now if you don’t know who she is, Lindsey Stirling is an electric violinist. She writes a lot of her own songs and also does a lot of covers for video game music and other things. Here’s a link to her Youtube channels: Lindsey Stirling Music & Lindsey Time give them both a view and see how you like her! Her Memoir is very good and it tells about her struggles with anorexia and anxiety. She also has alot of fun stuff in it and how she gets ready for tour! If you want to read it go out to wherever books are sold!
I got two new books as well: ‘Red Queen’ by Victoria Aveyard and ‘Follow Me’ by Ricky Dillon and I can’t wait to start reading them! 🙂
Anyways other than that I have just been working. I will talk to you guys next time!
Stay Humble and Beautiful ❤
Heys guys! Sorry for not posting so much! Let me give you some updates!
I have been on vacation from work since the 14th and I don’t go back until the 24th. My mom and I have been looking for a place to live. We just feel it’s right to live together. It’ll help with costs and just a whole bunch of stuff.
It has been hard finding a place in Jonesboro though. We ave looked at at least 13 places and NOTHING! Places are either to expensive or don’t allow pets. Some places haven’t been good looking or in the bad part of the neigborhood.
Now I am not a picky person. I have lived in places you would be surprised to hear about, but I at least want a decent looking house in a neigborhood where I’m not going to hear a gunshot every night. We also don’t want to get rid of our dogs. I’m keeping my aunts dog until she gets back from somewhere and I have my dog and my mom has two dogs.
It’s been stressful and difficult. We have almost everything of my aunts put in storage until she gets back and finds her own place. There are just some boxes left and stuff.
I have been praying to God that we find a place. We’ve been looking in the paper and the internet. But I believe we’ll find something!
Anyways I apolagize for all the complaining. Other than that everything’s been great. So how has y’alls June gone so far?
Until next time!
Stay Humble and Beautiful!
Hey guys! It’s been a while huh? Sorry about that, I’ve just been busy with work and other personal matters.
Now I am in the middle of looking for my own apartment right now. It’s gonna be tough but I know I can do it!
I do have a review of Marzia Bisognin’s book ‘Dream House’. It was a very good read. It’s mostly a mystery/thriller novel. It’s about this girl named Amathyst and she stumbles onto this house that is basically her dream house. That’s all I’m going to tell! If you want to read it then I suggest you buy it or borrow from a friend who may have it!
Anyway a just thought I would update you guys on some things.
–Stay Humble and Beautiful